Facebook for Businesses
Facebook is a world-renowned social media and there are a lot of people who are in it. People use Facebook for the following reasons:
- personal use;
- to connect with people from the past whom they’ve lost contact with;
- to gain new friends; and
- to promote online businesses
For online businesses, Facebook is a good platform to utilize because a lot
of people are using it. Facebook marketing has been booming for the past 5 years and it’s never too late to start and engage yourself in it. So here’s how to utilize Facebook to promote online businesses:
There are 3 main steps to get your business ready in Facebook.
1. Reach people where they are engaged – There are 1.35 billion people in Facebook. Every month, 64% of them check their accounts every day, which is why their presence in this social media platform alone could give you limitless business potential.
Engage with your target audience – You can post pictures of your latest products or sample of your services to help drive sales. You can also create a video to make people recognize your business and your Facebook page.
Another thing that is awesome about Facebook is that once a person likes your page, his/her friends will be able to see it. There is a great chance that they can discover your page and like it, too.
You can also utilize one of Facebook’s many features which is the “Boost Post.” With this, you can boost your post to appear in your chosen audiences.
With a Facebook Page, you can easily show customers what you’re all about.
Boosting posts is the best way to reach more people. With a boosted post, you can:
– Reach more people who like your page, including their friends.
– Reach new audiences based on location, age, gender and interests (*This, we think is the most important part of it). And;
– Easily set a budget and schedule for your post.
Read more on how you can boost your Facebook posts here: https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-page-boost-posts/
2. Build connections and relationships – Posting photos and updates on your page is an easy way to capture the interest of your audience. You can have them be engaged by knowing their interests, the posts they are usually interested in, and the topics they want to take part on. (More of this on item number 3)
Also, when you boost your posts, more people will see them in their News Feeds – the constantly updating list of stories on Facebook. The perfect way to build relationships is by keeping the current ones and getting new ones.
3. Learn about your customers and audience – When you have a page, you can easily track how many people like your post, or how many people viewed your page. A helpful tool here is Facebook Page Insights.
Learn more here: https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-page-insights-basics/
You can identify whether or not your audience like your post. With this, you’ll get to know more about them and what feeds, news, images, videos, and topics they want to see.
The Facebook Page Insights feature is extremely helpful, especially when you’re boosting your post. This feature lets you see how many people liked/unliked your page, how many people visit your page, and how far did your posts reach by knowing how many people saw your post:
know more about this feature here: https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-page-insights-reach-measurement/
And since Facebook and smartphones are all linked now, you can easily access your Facebook business page by downloading their The Pages Manager App.
This App lets you access your Facebook page easily. You can upload an image or video, post a status, review/reply in a comment, and schedule events.
You can also view all the figures of your page here – notifications, messages, new likes, and your scheduled posts.
There are also plenty of ways on how you can get more visits to your page – we have tackled the first one which is the Boost post. But there are still a lot of things you can still do like the promoting your page, send people to your website, and a lot more! (See image below)
Like we said earlier, potential of your business here on Facebook is limitless. You just have to keep these 3 things in your mind: 1.) Identify your audience (or target audience); 2.) Understand their behavior; and 3.) Create compelling and interesting posts, images, videos, etc. Once you have understood these things, your business can reach unimaginable growth and unlimited potential.
To wrap this up, here are some facts about Facebook that you may not know about, YET.