How Can Instagram Help Your Business
Instagram is a free online mobile app that enables users to share photos and videos. These photos and videos can also be shared in other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr.
Here are some facts about Instagram:
So how can Instagram help you and your business?
A lot of people use Instagram for personal purposes such as “selfie” pictures and food photography. But most users underestimate the power of using Instagram when it comes to business sales. There are roughly 130 million people who are using Instagram and there is a big chance that some of them could be your clients one day. So utilize Instagram properly if you intend to help your business boom in social media. Here are a few tips on how to do it:
- Complete and optimize your Instagram profile.
- Make your profile public so that everyone can view your images.
- Use a clear profile picture, whether it is your logo, your product(s), or your personal photo.
- Always include a website link in your profile.
- Put on an impressive description. The description must clearly describe your business including your products and/or services.
- Enrich your following and followers. You can do this by connecting your Facebook and Twitter to your Instagram account so that all of your feeds would appear in your other social media accounts. This is to let your current audience know that you have an Instagram account.
- Urge engagement. You can do this by having photo contests once or twice a month (or as frequently as you prefer). This is to keep the interests of your audience alive. You can also do this by connecting it to your Facebook Fan page.
- Utilize Instagram’s video function. You can take a quick video of your products, your office, or your services to let your audience know you better. This would let you gain more trust from your audience.
- Never stop educating yourself. Always be alert to the latest trends about Instagram. Also, read some advice on how you can properly optimize your business on Instagram by checking out Instagram business advices and tips here: http://blog.business.instagram.com/
Instagram is a simple social media platform. All you have to do is take a picture or video, add some filters (if you prefer), and upload it. You just have to know the right products to sell and the proper images to upload.
Since we are talking about several tips on how to use Instagram for your business, it is better to provide you with some tricks on how to properly treat your audience. The following data are based on the research by http://www.agorapulse.com/blog/instagram-pictures-filters-hashtags.
- Add more Hashtags (#hashtags). The more you use hashtags on your photos, the higher visibility they get.
- If possible, don’t use filters on your photos. Photo filters don’t work well on business and brand campaigns on Instagram.
- Disregard color saturation.
- Include faces in your photos. It seems like users like photos that include faces in their subjects.
- Understand how users react to color schemes. Instagram users tend to like those images with cool colors.
We hope that these tips can help you and your business run a good campaign on Instagram. Just play with the images and understand how users react to them. From there, create tweaks and better plans for your future posts.